Sunday, December 9, 2012

Are you ready for Death?


Death is near

The members of the profane society are basically ignorant, negligent and shallow. They live with vain and false beliefs. One of these is their belief about death. They believe that death is something not even to be thought of. What they really expect is to escape from it by ignoring it. By not thinking about it, they believe that they can elude it. But this is just like the ostrich who puts her head in the sand in order to escape from the danger. Ignoring danger does not make it disappear.



On the contrary, the person at risk will certainly encounter danger, but without having made any preparations for it, will, in consequence receive a much bigger shock - unlike the believers who ponder on and prepare themselves for this important reality, the truth of which has been experienced by all the people who have ever lived. Allah, therefore, admonishes the unbelievers in the following verse:
" The death from which you flee will surely meet you, then you will be sent back to (God), the All-Knower of the unseen and the seen, and He will tell you the things that you did." The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 62, Verse 8

Death is not a "disaster" which should be forgotten but an important lesson that teaches people the real meaning of life. It should therefore be the subject of profound thought. The believers ponder deeply on that great reality with sincerity and wisdom. All created beings are mortal, and this shows that they are powerless and unable servants of God. God is the only owner of life; all creatures have come to life by God's Decree and will ultimately die by God's Decree. On this the Qur'an declares:
All that is on earth will perish; But will abide (Forever) the Face of your Lord, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour." The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 55, Verses 26-27

Everyone will die, but none can predict where and when that will be. Nobody has any guarantee that he will be alive the next minute. Therefore believers should behave as if they are to die at any moment. Thinking about death will help believers increase their sincerity and fear of God and they will always remain conscious of what awaits them.

In the Qur'an, the significance of keeping death in mind is expressed in the following verse: 
"We granted not to any human being immortality before you, then if you die, would they live forever? Every soul shall have a taste of death; and We test you by evil and by good by way of trial. To Us you will be returned." The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 21, Verses 34-35

Excerpted from the Moral Values of the Qur'an by Harun Yahya


The Temporary Life in this world


Man is placed on earth only for a very short time. There, he will be tested, trained and then passed over to the Hereafter where he will stay forever. The possessions and blessings of this world,although created similar to their originals in Heaven, actually possess many defects and weaknesses. For they are intended to make man remember the Hereafter.



However, the unbelievers are not capable of comprehending this fact, so they act as if the things of this world are their sole objectives. Yet, this is wholly deceptive, since, the entirely temporary and defective favors of the world are far away from satisfying man who is created for the beauties of eternal perfection. God describes how the world is a temporary place full of deception:

"Know that the life of this world is only play and amusement, pomp and mutual boasting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children, as the likeness of vegetation after rain, thereof the growth is pleasing to the tiller; afterwards it dries up and you see it turning yellow; then it becomes straw. But in the Hereafter (there is) a severe torment, and (there is) Forgiveness from God and (His) Good Pleasure, whereas the life of this world is only a deceiving enjoyment." 
The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 57, Verse 20


People consider that their 60-70 year long life on this earth will be long and a satisfying one.
In another verse the goods and chattels of deception in the world are thus described:

"Fair in the eyes of men is the love of things they covet: Women and sons; Heaped-up hoards of gold and silver; horses branded (for blood and excellence); and (wealth of) cattle and well-tilled land. Such are the possessions of this world's life; but in nearness to God is the best of the goals (to return to). Say: Shall I give you glad tidings Far better than those? For the righteous are Gardens in nearness to their Lord, with rivers flowing beneath; therein is their eternal home; with companions pure (and holy); and the good pleasure of God. For in God's sight are (all) His servants." 
The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 3, Verses 14-15

People consider that their 60-70 year long life on this earth will be long and a satisfying one. Yet, in a very short time death comes and all are buried in their graves. As a matter of fact, as death comes closer one realizes how short a time he has stayed in this world. On the Day of Resurrection, God will question the people.

"He will say: 'What number of years did you stay on earth?' They will reply: 'We stayed a day or part of a day: but ask those who keep account.' He will say: 'You stayed but a little - if you had only known! Did you think that We had created you in jest, and that you would never be brought back to Us?' " 
The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 23, Verses 112-115

Those who forget that this world is only a temporary place for trial and who are not careful of God's signs, but are satisfied only with the worldly play and amusements of this life, assume them as their own, and even deify them will surely deserve the grevious penalty. The Qur'an describes the status of such people: 

"Then, as for him who transgresses all bounds, and prefers the life of this world, then surely the hell, that is the abode." The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 79, Verses 37-39

Musing about death

A person who rushes to his destination may suddenly run into a hearse. In fact, this is a very important opportunity for someone to pull himself together. The sight he meets reminds him of death. One day, he, too, will be in that hearse. There is no doubt about it, no matter how much he evades it, death will sooner or later find him. Whether in his bed, or on his way, or on vacation, he will certainly leave this world. For death is an unavoidable reality.



At that instant, a believer remembers the following verses of God:

Every self will taste death. Then you will be returned to Us. As for those who believe and do right actions, We will lodge them in lofty chambers in the Garden, with rivers flowing under them, remaining in them timelessly, for ever. How excellent is the reward of those who act: those who are steadfast and put their trust in their Lord. The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 29, Verses 57-59

Certainly, the consideration that his own body will also be placed in a shroud, covered with soil by his kinsmen, his forename and surname carved on a gravestone, removes man's attachment to the world. Someone who sincerely and realistically thinks about this, sees how senseless it is to lay claim to a body which one day is to decay in the earth.

In the verse of Chapter 29, God gives the glad tidings of paradise after death to those who are patient and put their trust in God. For this reason, believers, thinking that they will die one day, try to live sincerely directed towards God, living in right action and with the good character commanded by God to attain paradise. Every time they think about the closeness of death, their determination grows and they try to adopt the highest values and increasingly develop them throughout their lives.

On the other hand, those who give precedence to other thoughts, and spend their lives in vain anxieties, do not think that the same will definitely befall them one day, even in the event that they come across a hearse and even though they pass by cemeteries every day, and even when some of their loved ones die besides them.

Excerpted from Deep Thinking by Harun Yahya


The Day of Resurrection

In God’s presence, on a predestined day, all people, all living beings, the world, the sun, the moon, the stars, in brief, all the material world will disappear. In the Qur'an, this day is called the “Day of Resurrection”. This is “...the Day mankind will stand before the Lord of all the worlds” The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 83, Verse 6. On that day, a person will be too occupied to worry about others. He will even abandon his own mother, father, spouse and children. 

The intensity and inconceivable terror of the Day of Resurrection will make everyone concern himself over his own affairs. God describes the Day of Resurrection as follows: 
What will convey to you what the Day of Judgement is? Again! What will convey to you what the Day of Judgement is? It is the Day when a soul will have no power to help any other soul in any way. The command that Day will be God’s alone. The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 82, Verses 17-19

When the Deafening Blast comes, that Day a man will flee from his brother and his mother and his father, and his wife and his children: on that Day every man among them will have concerns enough of his own. The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 80, Verses 33-37

And thus the most precious social bonds in this life will come to a bitter end. The terror of that day will render all close relations and kinship meaningless. The only precious thing remaining will be faith: 
Then when the Trumpet is blown, that Day there will be no family ties between them; they will not be able to question one another. Those whose scales are heavy are the successful ones. Those whose scales are light are the losers of their souls, remaining in Hell timelessly, for ever. The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 23, Verses 101-103

Bonds and family ties break down in such a way that people would give their so-called beloved sons, spouses, brothers and even all their relatives in ransom for their own salvation: 
No good friend will ask about his friend, even though they can see each other. An evil-doer will wish he could ransom himself from the punishment of that Day, by means of his sons, or his wife or his brother or his family who sheltered him or everyone else on earth, if only that meant that he could save himself. But no! It is a Raging Blaze. The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 70, Verses 10-15

This “offer” is actually an indication of the pitiless and ungrateful nature of disbelievers which surface when their benefits are in question. This offer also warns of the vanity of this life. Often a person chases after trivial goals; for an admirable job, a beautiful house, or a woman, and for money he will work for a lifetime. However, as the Qur'an informs us, in his desperate efforts to be saved, a person will be willing to pay, not just a single woman, but all the women in the world or all possible possessions in ransom for his own personal salvation. However, these are all futile efforts. God is essentially the owner of all the possessions in the world. Salvation, on the other hand, remained behind, in the worldly life. It is too late now and, as promised, hellfire has already started burning.


Death: Have we prepared for it?


Her cheeks were worn and sunken and her skin hugged her bones. That didn't stop her though, you could never catch her not reciting Qur'an. Always vigil in her personal prayer room Dad had set up for her. Bowing, prostrating, raising her hands in prayer. That was the way she was from dawn to sunset and back again, boredom was for others.



As for me I craved nothing more than fashion magazines and novels. I treated myself all the time to videos until those trips to the rental place became my trademark. As they say, when something becomes habit people tend to distinguish you by it. I was negligent in my responsibilities and laziness characterized my Salah. One night, I turned the video off after a marathon three hours of watching. The adhan softly rose in that quiet night. I slipped peacefully into my blanket.
Her voice carried from her prayer room. "Yes? Would you like anything Noorah?"
With a sharp needle she popped my plans. 'Don't sleep before you pray Fajr!'
"Agh ... there's still an hour before Fajr, that was only the first Adhaan!"
With those loving pinches of hers, she called me closer. She was always like that, even before the fierce sickness shook her spirit and shut her in bed. 

'Hanan can you come sit beside me.' 
I could never refuse any of her requests, you could touch the purity and sincerity. 
"Yes, Noorah?"

'Please sit here.'

"OK, I'm sitting. What's on your mind?" 
With the sweetest mono voice she began reciting: 
[Every soul shall taste death and you will merely be repaid your earnings on Resurrection Day] 
She stopped thoughtfully. Then she asked, 'Do you believe in death?' 
"Of course I do." 
'Do you believe that you shall be responsible for whatever you do, regardless of how small or large?' 
"I do, but ... God is Forgiving and Merciful and I've got a long life waiting for me." 
'Stop it Hanan ... aren't you afraid of death and it's abruptness? Look at Hind. She was younger than you but she died in a car accident. So did so and so, and so and so. Death is age-blind and your age could never be a measure of when you shall die.'

The darkness of the room filled my skin with fear. "I'm scared of the dark and now you made me scared of death, how am I supposed to go to sleep now. Noorah, I thought you promised you'd go with us on vacation during the summer break." 
Impact. Her voice broke and her heart quivered. 'I might be going on a long trip this year Hanan, but somewhere else. Just maybe. All of our lives are in God's hands and we all belong to Him.'

My eyes welled and the tears slipped down both cheeks. I pondered my sisters grizzly sickness, how the doctors had informed my father privately that there was not much hope that Noorah was going to outlive the disease. She wasn't told though. Who hinted to her? Or was it that she could sense the truth. 'What are you thinking about Hanan?' Her voice was sharp. 'Do you think I am just saying this because I am sick? Uh - uh. In fact, I may live longer than people who are not sick. And you Hanan, how long are you going to live? Twenty years, maybe? Forty? Then what?' Through the dark she reached for my hand and squeezed gently. 'There's no difference between us; we're all going to leave this world to live in Paradise or agonize in Hell. Listen to the words of God:
[Anyone who is pushed away from the Fire and shown into Jannah will have triumphed.]

I left my sister's room dazed, her words ringing in my ears: May God guide you Hanan - don't forget your prayer. Eight O'clock in the morning. Pounding on my door. I don't usually wake up at this time. Crying. Confusion. O God, what happened? Noorahs condition became critical after Fajr, they took her immediately to the hospital ... Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un (To Him we belong and to Him is our return). There wasn't going to be any trips this summer. It was written that I would spend the summer at home. After an eternity... It was one O'clock in the afternoon. Mother phoned the hospital. 'Yes. You can come and see her now.' Dad's voice had changed, mother could sense something had gone deathly wrong. We left immediately. Where was that avenue I used to travel and thought was so short? Why was it so long now, so very long. Where was the cherished crowd and traffic that would give me a chance to gaze left and right. Everyone, just move out of our way. Mother was shaking her head in her hands - crying - as she made dua' for her Noorah.

We arrived at the hospitals main entrance. One man was moaning, another was involved in an accident and a third's eyes were iced, you couldn't tell if he was alive or dead. We skipped stairs to Noorahs floor. She was in intensive care. The nurse approached us. 'Let me take you to her.' As we walked down the aisles the nurse went on expressing how sweet a girl Noorah was. She reassured Mother somewhat that Noorah's condition had gotten better than what it was in the morning. 'Sorry. No more than one visitor at a time.' This was the intensive care unit. Through the small window in the door and past the flurry of white robes I caught my sisters eyes. Mother was standing beside her. After two minutes, mother came out unable to control her crying. 'You may enter and say Salam to her on condition that you do not speak too long,' they told me. 'Two minutes should be enough.'

"How are you Noorah? You were fine last night sister, what happened?" We held hands, she squeezed harmlessly. 'Even now, Alhamdulillah, I'm doing fine.' "Alhamdulillah ... but ... your hands are so cold." I sat on her bedside and rested my fingers on her knee. She jerked it away. "Sorry ... did I hurt you?" "No, it is just that I remembered God's words [One leg will be wrapped to the other leg (in the death shroud)] ... Hanan pray for me. I may be meeting the first day of the hearafter very soon. It is a long journey and I haven't prepared enough good deeds in my suitcase.'

A tear escaped my eye and ran down my cheek at her words. I cried and she joined me. The room blurred away and left us - two sisters - to cry together. Rivulets of tears splashed down on my sister's palm which I held with both hands. Dad was now becoming more worried about me. I've never cried like that before. At home and upstairs in my room, I watched the sun pass away with a sorrowful day. Silence mingled in our corridors. A cousin came in my room, another. The visitors were many and all the voices from downstairs stirred together. Only one thing was clear at that point ... Noorah had died! I stopped distinguishing who came and who went. I couldn't remember what they said. O Allah, where was I? What was going on? I couldn't even cry anymore. Later that week they told me what had happened. Dad had taken my hand to say goodbye to my sister for the last time, I had kissed Noorah's head. I remember only one thing though, seeing her spread on that bed, the bed that she was going to die on. I remembered the verse she recited: [One leg will be wrapped to the other leg (in the death shroud)] and I knew too well the truth of the next verse: [The drive on that day we be to your Lord (Allah)!]

I tiptoed into her prayer room that night. Staring at the quiet dressers and silenced mirrors, I treasured who it was that had shared my mother's stomach with me. Noorah was my twin sister. I remembered who I had swapped sorrows with. Who had comforted my rainy days. I remembered who had prayed for my guidance and who had spent so many tears for so many long nights telling me about death and accountability. May God save us all. Tonight is Noorah's first night that she shall spend in her tomb. O Allah, have mercy on her and illumine her grave. This was her Qur'an, her prayer mat and ...and this was the spring rose-colored dress that she told me she would hide until she got married, the dress she wanted to keep just for her husband. I remembered my sister and cried over all the days that I had lost. I prayed to God to have mercy on me, accept me and forgive me. I prayed to Allah to keep her firm in her grave as she always liked to mention in her supplications. At that moment, I stopped. I asked myself: what if it was I who had died? Where would I be moving on to? Fear pressed me and the tears began all over again. Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar...

The first adhan rose softly from the Masjid, how beautiful it sounded this time. I felt calm and relaxed as I repeated the Muadhdhins call. I wrapped the shawl around my shoulders and stood to pray Fajr. I prayed as if it was my last prayer, a farewell prayer, just like Noorah had done yesterday. It had been her last Fajr. Now and Insha Allah for the rest of my life, if I awake in the mornings I do not count on being alive by evening, and in the evening I do not count on being alive by morning. We are all going on Noorah's journey - what have we prepared for it?

She's My Sister
A true story translated by Muhammad Alshareef

Death - An inescapable reality

Throughout history, man has successfully coped with many seemingly intractable problems. But death has remained inescapable. Everyone who appears on this earth no matter when, is destined to die. Man only lives until a certain day and then dies. Some die very young, while still babies. Others go through all phases of life and face death in their latter years. Nothing a man possesses, neither property, fortune, status, fame, grandeur, confidence nor good looks can repel death. Without exception, all men are helpless against death and will remain so.



The majority of people avoid thinking about death. It never occurs to them that this absolute end will befall them one day. They harbour the superstitious belief that if they avoid the thought of it, that will make them immune from death. In daily conversations, those who intend to talk about death are interrupted out of hand. Someone who does begin to speak about death, intentionally or not, recalls a sign of God and, even if only to a very slight degree, removes the thick cloud of heedlessness covering people’s eyes. Nevertheless, a majority of people who make insouciance a way of life, feel uneasy when such “disturbing” facts are presented to them. Yet, the more they try to escape from the thought of death, the more the moment of death will obsess them. Their devil-may-care attitude will determine the intensity of the terror and bewilderment they will experience at the moment of death, on the Day of Judgement and during the eternal torment.

Time works against man. Have you ever heard of a man who has resisted ageing and death? Or, do you know anybody who will not die? This is quite unlikely! Unlikely because man has no influence whatsoever on his body or on his own life. That he himself did not decide his birth makes this fact obvious. Another piece of evidence is man's desperateness in the face of death. The owner of life is the One who grants it to man. And whenever He wills, He takes it back. God, the Owner of life, informs man about this in the verse He revealed to His Prophet:

We did not give any human being before you immortality. And if you die, will they then be immortal? The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 21, Verse 34

At this moment, there are millions of people living around the world. From this we conclude that countless people appeared and passed away since the creation of the first man on earth. They all died without exception. Death is a certain end: for people in the past as well for those currently alive. No one can avoid this inevitable end. As the Qur’an puts it:

Every self will taste death. You will be paid your wages in full on the Day of Resurrection. Anyone who is distanced from the Fire and admitted to the Garden has triumphed. The life of the world is just the enjoyment of delusion. The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 3, Verse 185

The Day of Judgment

Like Christians, Muslims believe that the present life is only a trial preparation for the next realm of existence. This life is a test for each individual for the life after death. A day will come when the whole universe will be destroyed and the dead will be resurrected for judgment by God. This day will be the beginning of a life that will never end. This day is the Day of Judgment.



On that day, all people will be rewarded by God according to their beliefs and deeds. Those who die while believing that "There is no true god but God, and Muhammad is the Messenger (Prophet) of God" and are Muslim will be rewarded on that day and will be admitted to Paradise forever, as God has said:
"And those who believe and do good deeds, they are dwellers of Paradise, they dwell therein forever." The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 2, Verse 82

But those who die while not believing that "There is no true god but God, and Muhammad is the Messenger (Prophet) of God" or are not Muslim will loose Paradise forever and will be sent to Hellfire, as God has said:
"And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will not be accepted from him and he will be one of the losers in the Hereafter." The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 3, Verse 85

And as He has said:
"Those who have disbelieved and died in disbelief, the earth full of gold would not be aceepted from any of them if it were offered as a ransom. They will have a painful punishment, and they will have no helpers." The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 3, Verse 91

One may ask,'I think Islam is a good religion, but if I were to convert to Islam, my family, friends, and other people would persecute me and make fun of me. So if I do not convert to Islam, will I enter Paradise and be saved from Hellfire?' The answer is what God has said in the preceeding verse,"And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will not be accepted from him and he will be one of the losers in the Hereafter."

After having sent the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) to call people to Islam, God does not accept adherence to any way of life other than Islam. God is our Creator and Sustainer. He created for us whatever is in the earth. All the blessings and good things we have are from Him. So after all this, when someone rejects belief in God, His Prophet Muhammad(pbuh), or His religion of Islam, it is just that he or she be punished in the Hereafter. Actually, the main purpose of our creation is to worship God alone and to obey Him, as God has said in the Holy Qur'an, Chapter 51, Verse 56.



The value of this world compared to that of the Hereafter is like a few drops of water compared to the sea
This life we live today is a very short life. The unbelievers on the Day of Judgment will think that the life they lived on earth was only a day or part of a day, as God has said:
"He (God) will say, "How many years did you stay on the earth?" They will say:"We stayed a day or part of a day...." The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 23, Verses 112-113

And He has said:
"Did you then think that We created you in jest (without any purpose), and that you would not be returned to Us (in the Hereafter)? So, God is exallted, the True King. None has the right to be worshipped but Him..." The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 23, Verses 115-116

In comparing this world with the Hereafter, the Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) said: 
The value of this world compared to that of the Hereafter is like what your finger brings from the sea when you put it in and then take it out. Narrated in Sahih Muslim, #2858 and Musnad Ahmad, #17560

The meaning is that, the value of this world compared to that of the Hereafter is like a few drops of water compared to the sea.

A Brief Illustrated Guide to Understanding Islam

Spring to Come

The concept of the "End Times," may not be familiar to many people, so it will be useful to offer a brief explanation. Islamic sources describe the End Times as being a time close to the Day of Judgement, a time when the morality of the Qur'an will rule over the entire world. All the necessary conditions will be satisfied to allow people to live in peace and security. Bountifulness, growth and justice will replace all the problems that have been faced in earlier periods.



All forms of immorality, deceit and degeneracy will disappear. This will be a joyous time, one longed for for so long, when Qur'anic morality predominates.

Hadiths (sayings) of the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, contain detailed explanations of what the End Times will be like. Many prominent Islamic scholars have also made valuable statements on the subject. These indicate that the world will first go through a period of terrible confusion and tribulation, to be followed by a time when it is saved by turning to the true religion, a time of plenty, when the benefits of technology can be enjoyed by all, a time of great medical and scientific advances, a time of superior art.

In the early days of the End Times, there will be a general degeneration caused by a number of philosophical systems that deny the existence of Allah. People will turn away from the true purpose behind their creation, which will lead to a spiritual and psychological collapse. Terrible disasters, such as wars, conflict and famine, will follow one after another, and people will cry out, desperate to be saved from them. The same thing applies to the conflicts taking place in Islamic lands. Muslims who seek to live freely by their religion and abide by its tenets are trying to survive in the face of great oppression, and women, children and the elderly are being ruthlessly murdered. Anti-Islamic forces which are terrorizing Muslims and trying to prevent the unification of the Islamic world are increasing their levels of violence with every day. However, this period of war and conflict will not last for long. Allah has promised to free people from this terrible chaos of the End Times and lead them to a happier time.

This new age will begin with the return of the Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him, and will mean the end of winter for Muslims and the coming of spring. This age is referred to as the time when "guns will fall silent" in hadiths, and when peace will rule. Some of the hadiths of Allah's Messenger, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, concerning the great good news of the new age are: 

... Grudge and mutual hatred wil be lifted (removed)... The earth will be filled with peace just as a vessel is filled with water. (Sunan Ibn-i Majah)
The battle would put down its weapons. (Sunan Ibn-i Majah)

As the hadiths reveal, in the Golden Age there will be great fellowship between different peoples, especially those who had previously been in conflict, and friendship and love will replace all forms of conflict.

This age will, as revealed by the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, be a small version of paradise, a blessing from Allah to the faithful. This age, with its plenty and comforts of all kind, longed for by all Muslims, will be a wonderful reward in this world for all those following the path of Allah. It will of course be a great honor for all Muslims to spread the good news of this wonderful time.

Yet a responsibility goes hand-in-hand with that honor. Since this is the End Times, all Muslims need to have the necessary maturity and determination to wage a war of ideas in the extraordinary conditions that accompany it. The situation of suffering Muslims reminds of that fact each and every day. It is impossible to turn away when the innocent and defenseless, who have limited means at their disposal, are the targets for the bullets of wild-eyed assassins, when millions are condemned to live in hunger and poverty in refugee camps, when large numbers of Muslims are subjected to torture and ill-treatment.

It is wrong to say, "There is nothing I can do about it." It must not be forgotten that at the bottom of the wickedness in the world today lies atheism, and everybody is able to help in the war of ideas being waged against it. Telling people of the existence of Allah, learning to fear Him, reminding people what will happen on the Day of Judgement and communicating the purpose behind our existence in this world are all important steps that can be taken to put an end to all that wickedness. If justice, cooperation, compassion, love, sacrifice and forgiveness all come to prevail in the world, then it is natural that a world full of justice, peace and security will follow. That can never come about, however, unless all people of good conscience act together.

Every effort made to help do away with the destructive effects of atheism and replace these with positive ones will at the same time help the Muslims of the present day. This struggle, based on peace, compromise and love, will spur people's consciences into action and prevent the innocent from suffering. Allah reveals the end result of such a struggle: 

Rather We hurl the truth against falsehood and it cuts right through it and it vanishes clean away! Woe without end for you for what you portray! (The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 21, Verse 18)

Collected from GOOGLE

No comments:

Post a Comment